How To Make Quick Money
Sometimes you might be a little low on cash and need a little extra to go out to dinner. Of course using these methods you probably wont make as much as in the picture above, but you'll make enough to maybe get that nice shirt you wanted or to take your wife/girlfriend out to dinner.
1. Ask around for odd jobs.
More than likely there will be one person around you needing some help and willing to pay for it. If you don't ask the answer is always no. This is a very easy way to get a quick buck, just make sure you do a good job.
2. Have a yard sale/get a booth at a flea market. This is a great way to get rid of old items, while making cash. Just be sure to advertise your yard sale in the newspaper.
3. Refinish furniture. This one is a little harder, because you have to find someone who wants to buy it. You could always advertise it in the newspaper after its completed or put up signs. Even ads on craigslist would help.
4. If you are in a state that pays well for soda cans, you could collect soda cans. I know some states pay a few cents a can. That can really add up.
5. Get a part time job. I know this is a longer term solution than these other ones, but if you have lots of extra time and nothing to fill it with why not work?
6. Offer people rides for money. Basically, a temporary cab service. Just make sure you turn a profit, and make sure they pay up front.
7. If you are skilled in something like carpentry, advertise your services. You might get a few requests here and there. Just to supplement your income.
How you make money is completely up to you. You must use your creativity. No one else is going to do it for you.