How To Make Non Alcoholic Ginger Ale
Ginger ale is one of those drinks thats it's hard to get tired of. Especially if you made it yourself. It always has that nice type of bitterness for a cold winter, and it can soothe stomach aches. So why not learn to make your own.
What you'll need:
1 cup peeled and finely chopped ginger
3 cups water
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup club soda
a few drops of lime juice
lime wedges for garnishing
Now here's how you do it:
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan
2. Add the ginger and reduce heat to a simmer
3. After 5 minutes of simmering let it cool for 20 minutes
4. Strain the liquid using a fine mesh strainer (or cheese cloth)
5. In another pan mix 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water and boil it. When the sugar is dissolved its ready.
6. Now mix the ginger water club soda and the mixture you made in step 5.
You should now how ginger ale!